Friday 15 November 2013

Photo shoot idea

Magazine Photo shoot ideas

 
I really like the idea of one person or a band stood centre page on the front of my magazine. In a good location or with a grey or black background with white writing. However, my colour scheme is a mix of white, black, red and yellow with blue. A good location I believe would be somewhere desolate and dark, for a indie magazine. Somewhere old and worn and with clothes which are like that also. Even the theme could be dirt and it could still work. Women would also be attracted to it also.  I want the setting to be somewhere in the countryside or just weird and that the artists stand out.
 
I want my models that are willing to help to either one be an artist or have a group and for it to look something like this.

The VANITY FAIR one I love!
The arctic monkeys pictures I also love and I think there really effective and something I am going to try and do with my photography. I think that the group photos would make the most impact and I like them allot better even though I love the vanity one.



I don't really want to use props unless its a funny kind of shoot.If I was to use any I would use paint and put the artist in it if they were also willing to let me. I think it would really good and effective or if not use that one for the cover but use it for the double page spread. For the double page spread I also like this idea for it. If there was many of them .

I think this is a really good photo and would look really well on a double page spread.
I would dress them in indie clothes, or old scraggy to create effect, if it was a certain issue. I really just want the magazine to work as well as I am picturing in my head. I feel as if I want to do something yet I can't do it.


The willing models I could use is my boyfriend and his friends for a boy band, or random people. The struggle would be a proper camera. I really want this magazine to work effectively to secure myself a B or above in the exam and coursework. I will have to work hard for this photo photo and get a range just so I can choose which one if the best out of them. I want a serious looking front cover unless themed differently but I think they work best with not allot of expression.





And these are my ideas so far for my magazine! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment