Monday 16 September 2013

First update

Charlotte Hall's- Media Blog.



My name is Charlotte Louise Hall. I am 17 years old, a second year student at prior pursglove college.  My preference is music is none. I will listen to anything from Barbie girls to scremo if I liked it. I like artists such as Florence and the Machines, paramore and arctic monkeys aswell as pop artists. I love the charts and radio 1 also. I am a law, media and buisness student and prefare alot of corsework that exams which is why I have  chosen these subjects.

I have been to many concerts such as, xfactor, tini temper, professer green, eliza doolittle, pramore, B O B , Arctic monkeys which I am going to see for a second time and also Florence and the machines. As well as there starting acts. I am a big fan of music and believe it is a calming technique and frankly I would be lost without it. I am more a fan of the indie based music than rock so to speak as I think it is a lot more meaningfull and because you can actually understand the words.

My preference of music magazines would be NME. This is due to the way is looks and what content is has and the free stuff and interviews. Also it is always current and up to date with the current trend and what people are listening to.

I would buy and read NME all the time but with current technology you can read whatever you want online.







These are pictures of artic monkeys. Currently really big due to their new album. They have being features on NME a few times. I am off to see them on the 22nd of October which should be fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment