Monday 21 October 2013

magazine plans House style

House style
 
Possible Names for music magazine -

Swipe
SH
Amp
Cut
Plug
Rift                                  I want my title of my magazine to be snappy and short.
Script
Mix
Out
Pulse
Dirt
BOSS
FAUX
Dodge
RARE
RAW
DIRECT
BOLD
INTENSE
Backup

These magazine names are just a few that I would consider in making my magazine. I want a name that has a meaning behind it, and none of these as yet, I have found a good enough meaning.

I want my colour scheme to be allot like NME and Q. Such as RED YELLOW AND BLACK as the main colours. I'm wanting a almost indie and yet an alternative music edge to my magazine, so that it could do issues that would cater to all artists depending on the edit. I want the fonts to be bold and usually block fonts.




 I really like how these are set out and I will be looking at this when creating my final magazine cover. I like the fonts GEORGIA which is what I am using here. TIMES and others. I will more than likely be downloading or creating a font however for my magazine.

Here are my fonts that I would like on my music magazine.

I want borders and other conventions such as NME does. I don't want any borders on anything except for deals such as the NME above in the yellow circle. I would consider trying to put all of the normal conventions into my magazine. Which includes borders, pictures, slogans,boxes and banners.










 In my magazine as a whole. I want the overall style to be different but with similar traits of those like NME and Q and Kerrang. I want loads of conventions and I will be using a range of photography and photos.




Here i really like the layout of the VANITY FAIR magazine. It look smart and Cooke but different also. I just generally like it.


 I also like the background the grey but with the glow from him around it.


I would want my contents to be about new artists as well as old and what they are all doing and what they are up to. I want people to be interested in my magazine, so offers and posters will also be in there as well as a few badges,I want a magazine that engages with audiences and people want to read it and even look in it. Enough to buy it. I want the price to be a reasonable 2 pound and maybe more depending on what issue and whats in it. Colour scheme, i want white, black, red, yellow. These may alternate. But generally these. I love white writing on a black background though. Personal preference.  The graphic features would be thing on the front that attract attention about bands gigs and concerts, festivals. the latest news and offers really. WANT PEOPLE TO BE INTERESTED.


No comments:

Post a Comment