Wednesday 18 December 2013

Magazine progress

THIS IS MY FINAL PIECE OF WORK. THIS IS THE FRONT COVER OF THE MAGAZINE. WHICH I NAMED FLAWD. ITS INSPIRATION CAME FROM Q MAGAZINE AND NME.


This is a good example of what type of magazines that I like to read and what music I like to listen to. At this stage I am finished with the cover of the magazine and my concentration is focused on getting the right photography for the contents page and the double page spread and to also write the article properly.








This is my up to date contents page. It is missing photography but that is it. This is because I am getting the photos of Tuesday.
It is a very detailed piece and looks really good in my opinion. Its all in line and I really like this.  I have also added a concert photo on the little box at the bottom from when I went to see arctic monkeys.






















Here is my double page spread so far. I also need photography to put on here but again I am getting that on Tuesday. I AM CURRENTLY in the middle of writing my article and nearly finished then the last party I will have to do is the photography and sort that out.

I haveno finished my article. It sounds okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment