Wednesday 22 January 2014

Evaluation question 4

This part of the evaluation is about audience.


 
This is what I did for audience research. this shows what kind of things my audience is into and what they like to do and what films they like to watch and obviously what type of music. In showing the above reader profile it shows what my audience wears and what type of people they are and what they like to do.  I've added readers quotes about the magazine in this to show what they like about the magazine and why they buy it.

In order to show what type of people would read my magazine I have represented the target audience through the photos and text above. I have created the identity of my readers just by showing the common interest of fashi0n, music, partying and friends. The images I have used are of teenage life and because im that age I can relate and put across what I would like to see in a magazine like NME. Yes, there are older readers but they also can relate through the magazine and what's inside it. I used quotes so that the reader is almost part of the magazine and shows other people why they should read it and it also gives us feedback on what the audience is liking.  

The models I have used in my magazine are of the indie genre which is listened to by both genders and attracts both audiences because it is a mix of music. I believe I have met the needs of my audience because they expect a fun but truthful indie magazine with the latest news and facts about new upcoming artists. 





 






No comments:

Post a Comment