Friday 28 February 2014

Evaluation section 7

What do you feel you have learnt in the progression from your first task to the full product?

At the beginning of the year I did not feel comfortable with the editing tools or using a blog. This has all changed now and I can use the tools and I liked using the blog and want to start doing it myself. I did find Photoshop and InDesign extremely difficult at first and I don't feel that confident still now, but it is a better and was useful working with them.
I have learnt that audiences and magazines are connected and that the magazines publishing company is looked into in great detail. I think it was a good idea that the magazines connect with the audience and I like a lot of different magazines since starting this topic. I have also learnt about camera techniques and the effects they have. I know how significant the photo is on the magazines and how it has to portray the audiences in a certain way and connect properly.

I have enjoyed creating and working with this topic even though I have found it difficult to keep on track with this and other courses. I hopefully have produced a good product that is worth a good grade. I have learn a lot of  information about how the audience is important though and how we as a person are looked at before the product is made.

I will continue to read magazines and look at it in the same amount of detail that I have produced my work in. I enjoy also working on my blog and updating it like I am writing here.

There is also a difference in the way my first draft at a college magazine looks to the final product of my music magazine. This shows my progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment